Warning! Deeply intellectual meme approaching.

Tuesday, July 31, 2012

The Queen's Meme #125 ~ The All Over The Place Meme

Welcome to The Queen's Meme #125

I'm all over the place tonight. I wrote random questions. You may give me random answers! I don't care if they're serious. I don't care if they're true. Spoof me or no. Just do the meme!!!
Did I mention Queen is in a bad mood?   You don't want to go to the dreaded dungeon, do you?


1. Pretend you are making a passion quilt. What would be on the center square?


2. One of those traffic cameras catches you running a red light and you get a ticket in the mail. What else did the camera catch inside your vehicle that you might not want everyone to see?


3. When is the last time you had to cancel plans?


4. What is your favorite magazine?


5.  What is the riskiest thing you have ever done?


6. Have you ever worked in an office with someone who drove you crazy? What did they do and how did you handle it?


7.  What is the weirdest or most unusual thing you've ever done in an elevator?

3 comments:

Durward Discussion said...

Not doing a blog on this one. Just enjoy:

1. Baby Grand piano

2. Driving barefoot

3. Last weekend. Back acting up so didn’t go on an outing

4. New Yorker

5. Moved 3000 miles with $100 and one address to hope for roof over head.

6. Even though it was not my personality screamed back at the bully. Took them completely by surprise.

7. What is the weirdest or most unusual thing you've ever done in an elevator?

Mimi – It was stuck - This is Jamie you are asking. Use your imagination. (okay I didn't do that!) Led a sing along.

Mimi Lenox said...

#7 oh, that cracked me up

Anonymous said...

Mimi -

I could not pass this week. My naughty self came out for sure.

Jim

Link Within

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...